March 15, 2014 4-9pm
2013 PDF EVENT MAP LINK
2013 Tasting Notes
The Seaside Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Oregon Brewers Guild will present “Pouring At The Coast,” a craft beer tasting and food pairing festival at the Seaside Convention Center. The event doubled last year and continues to grow. This year we have secured more real estate! Last year 60 brews from 27 Oregon Breweries graced our event. We have increased participation pledged for this year.
The Saturday tasting will have three entry packages. All include a souvenir glass. $10 will also include 3 tasting tokens plus glass. $20 will include 14 tokens plus glass and a group package for four at $50 will include 24 tokens plus 4 glasses. To accommodate non-beer drinkers a single station wine bar will offer at minimum a red and white wine. Water will also be available along with food prepared by our local vendors.
This year we are encouraging “Home Brewers” to come along and enter their brews in the Home Brew Competition sponsored by Hondo’s Brew & Cork.
Entries may be dropped off at one of the following locations locations:
- Hondo’s Brew & Cork 2703 Marine Drive Astoria, OR
- Seaside Brewing Co. 851 Broadway, Seaside OR 97138
- 7 N Roosevelt Dr. Seaside OR 97138 (Seaside Chamber 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
- Seaside Civic and Convention Center (Day of Competition By 1pm)
Entries may be mailed to or dropped off at 7 N Roosevelt Dr. Seaside OR 97138 but must be received on or before Fri. March 15 at 5pm.
Late entries will not be accepted.
Women Enjoying Beer Seminars (in the main hall)
- 5 pm: Mmm! Ahh! Smelling & Tasting Your Beer. Enhance your Pouring At The Coast ExBeerience – Come learn how to smell and taste the deliciousness in your beer glass with Ginger of Women Enjoying Beer
- 6 pm: Beerlicious! Cooking With Beer. One word – YUM – sums up the infinite possibilities of cooking with beer. Want some? Come join us.
- 7 pm: Beer Trivia: Going Coastal : Beer trivia is a great way to share your beer knowledge and learn more – join in this lively and participatory BeerSession.
2013 BEER LIST!!!
Astoria Brewing Company / Wet Dog Café
Poop Deck Porter
Bitter Bitch Imperial IPA
Bill’s Tavern & Brew House
Allie Mae’s Irish Stout
Boring Brewing Co
Cascade Lakes Brewing
Spring Seasonal Project X NW Pale Ale
Columbia River Brewing Co.
War Elephant Double IPA
Hop Heaven IPA
Chairbreaker White IPA
Fire Mountain Brewery
Carlton lager Ale
Steam Fired Stout
Flat Tail Brewing
Rough Cut IPA
Fort George Brewery + Public House
Nut Red Ale
Kentucky Girl Stout
Good Life Brewing Company
Sweet As Pacific Ale
Red Rabbit Wine
White Rabbit Wine
Old Town Brewing
Pelican Pub & Brewery
Rogue Ale Public House
Rusty Truck Brewing Co
Stupiphany Imperial Red Ale
Road Wrecker IPA
Red Electric IRA
Bertha Brown Ale
Seaside Brewing Co
Seaside Wine & Beer Haus
Seven Brides Brewing
Becky’s Black Cat Porter
Oregon Brewers Guild Booth will be pouring limited quantities of:
Pale Horse Brewing
Hillbilly Blonde & Hop Yard Dog IPA
Widmer Brothers Brewing Company
O’Ryely IPA & Columbia Common
Hopworks Urban Brewery
Organic Lager & Organic IPA
Ninkasi Brewing Co
Spring Reign & Vanilla Oatis
Caldera Brewing Co
Caldera Brewing IPA & Caldera Brewing Amber
Sweet Heat & Oatmeal Pale Ale
Pyramid Discord Dark IPA (Spring Seasonal) & Portland Brewing Rose Hip Belgian Gold (Spring Seasonal)
Angelina’s Pizza – pizza by the slice
Dundee’s – Beer Fondue/bread
Tsunami Sandwich Co.- Dogs and Pastrami Sliders
Twisted Fish – Chili made with Ft. George beer
TBD: Oregon Fine Foods
WEB – Women Enjoying Beer
Hondo’s Cork & Brew